Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Best friends...❤️

I have some truly awesome friends...

First of all, they're really nice, unpretentious, and to your face (not behind your back) honest people. As a result, some of us have been kicked out of houses and reviled by in-laws and outlaws...

We pretend we don't care.

We have each other, and when we are together, we have the best meals, the loudest gut wrenching laughter, and the warmest of hearts, knowing that confidences and words are honored. 

Coincidentally, my friends are also all beautiful, smart, worldly, generous, fabulous cooks...and most of all, FUN!
So, to my "bestest" of friends, gentle souls all...you know who you are, and I'm sure you know that I love and appreciate you ❤️😘
P.S. You are also the most amazing supporters and publicists for THE LIBYAN, and I don't know what I would have done without you...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️









No comments:

Post a Comment